| This is more for overview of my own than for teaching or exercise.
Overview of the areas
- Arithmetic · 'elementary mathematics' and similar concepts
- Set theory, Category theory
- Geometry and its relatives · Topology
- Elementary algebra - Linear algebra - Abstract algebra
- Calculus and analysis
- : Information theory · Number theory · Decision theory, game theory · Recreational mathematics · Dynamical systems · Unsorted or hard to sort
Math on data:
- some introduction · areas of statistics
- types of data · on random variables, distributions
- Virtues and shortcomings of...
- on sampling · probability
- glossary · references, unsorted
- Footnotes on various analyses
Other data analysis, data summarization, learning
- Statistical modeling · Classification, clustering, decisions · dimensionality reduction · Optimization theory, control theory
- Connectionism, neural nets · Evolutionary computing
| This article/section is a stub — probably a pile of half-sorted notes, is not well-checked so may have incorrect bits.
TEMPORARILY ON ONE BIG HEAP