The idea was to have information in the shape you were looking for.
Also, the idea is to augment.
- Links to good summaries, notes, or anything,
- intuitive bootstraps like how a friend might explain it,
- details if they are typically missing from summaries,
- summaries if you can only find a mess of details out there.
- a "technically ..." alongside a "and usually this means..."
- also in a "if you can't explain it, you probably don't understand it" sort of way.
It has become a general notebook for
- extended research that I didn't quite need for hobby projects, like overviews of dyes or video formats or lightbulbs or machine learning or image processing or common plugs and connectors or Common symbols around you
- getting distracted by random questions like staple sizes or all those symbols on electronics or how people see colors, whether rust is bad for you, attempting practical summaries of code licenses, how lava lamps work, analog audio voltage levels, or the difference between doughs, batters, leaveners, the difference between distilled and demineralized water, why the sky is blue and whether that may be different on other planets, what happens when you get thrown out an airlock, etc.
Wide interest and easy distraction means there are a bunch of messy first versions. I distill over time. Sometimes lots of time because I'm usually distracted by some other interesting thing ^-^