The idea was to have information in the shape you were looking for.
Also, the idea is to augment.
- details if they are typically missing from summaries,
- summaries if you can only find a mess of details out there.
- intuitive bootstraps, like how a friend might explain it,
- links to good explanations,
- a "technically ..." alongside a "and usually this means..."
It has also become a general notebook for
- research for random hobby projects, like overviews of dyes, analog audio voltage levels, or video formats, electronics notes in general
- overviews I did for fun or random interest, like lightbulbs or or common plugs and connectors or Common symbols around you or all those symbols on electronics, how people see colors,
- getting distracted by random questions like staple sizes or whether rust is bad for you, attempting practical summaries of code licenses, how lava lamps work, or the difference between doughs, batters, leaveners, the difference between distilled and demineralized water, why the sky is blue and whether that may be different on other planets, what happens when you get thrown out an airlock, etc.
Wide interest and easy distraction means there are a bunch of messy first versions.
I distill over time. Sometimes lots of time because there's a lot of text here and I'm usually distracted by some other interesting thing ^-^